Business in Vancouver is proud to announce the winners of its 2013 BC CFO of the Year awards.
The honorees, who will be profiled in the April 30 edition of BIV and celebrated at a May 15 gala awards dinner, are:
- Large Public Company: Fabiana Chubbs, CFO, treasurer and risk manager, Eldorado Gold Corp.;
- Small Public Company: Chris Clark, CFO, Neovasc;
- Small Private Company: David Orr, CFO, Nuheat Industries Ltd.;
- Publically Accountable Company: Don Coulter, CFO, Coast Capital Savings;
- Non-Profit Company: Helen Ghabel, vice-president, finance, YWCA;
- Transformation Agents (three awards): Cathy McLay, CFO, Translink; Johan Lemmer, CFO, Fulcrum Capital Partners; and Sandy Treagus, CFO, Mountain Equipment Co-op; and
- Lifetime Achievement Award: Sharon Federal, CFO, MacDonald Realty.
The gala awards dinner at the Fairmont Waterfront Hotel is now being held on Wednesday May 15 – not Tuesday May 14 as previously advertised.
For more information about the event or book a table, click here.