The landscape of the construction industry is always evolving, and construction lawyers and professionals must be informed about global circumstances and challenges that may impact projects to ensure their success.
Featuring industry leaders and experienced professionals with in-depth knowledge of some of the most significant changes and challenges underway today, this program will equip you with tools to face and respond to these disruptions to reduce and address problems arising throughout the construction process. Attendees will come away with essential tools and strategies to take advantage of the opportunities in this evolving market.
Key Areas Addressed:
- Issues affecting contractors and owners in the current market
- Collaborative contract models
- Consequential damages
- Working with Indigenous parties in construction projects
- The essentials on builders’ liens, the duty of good faith, and arbitration
Who Should Attend:
- Construction and development company owners and C-suite officers
- Construction managers, contractors, subcontractors, and suppliers
- Project control managers, prime contract managers and claims consultants
- Designers, engineers and architects
- Construction insurers and risk managers
Attend in-person (Downtown Vancouver) or via live webinar.
By phone: 604-730-2500