Rapidly emerging trends across all industries are transforming our use of commercial spaces, and accordingly impacting the commercial leasing sector. It is essential that lawyers and business professionals are aware of the difficult situations that can arise and know how to prevent and handle conflict in order to reduce costs and ensure that a business runs smoothly.
This program brings together expert faculty to provide updates on emerging trends disrupting the commercial leasing sector, and guidance on how to react. Our faculty will share strategies and approaches for keeping pace with these trends, and attendees will come away with the skills, knowledge, and inspiration they need to advise on the commercial lease of tomorrow.
Issues to be Addressed:
- Emerging trends and recent caselaw in commercial leasing
- Mixed use developments
- Redevelopment and dealing with existing tenants
- Leases on First Nations lands
- Due diligence tips and tricks
- Bankruptcy and insolvency
- Hot topics in the field of leasing
Who Should Attend:
- Litigators with clients involved in commercial landlord-tenant disputes
- Solicitors who draft and advise on commercial leases
- Commercial landlords and tenants
- Commercial real estate brokers
- Lease administrators
- Business owners and advisors
- Property managers
Attend in-person (Downtown Vancouver) or via live webinar.
By phone: 604-730-2500