Commercial leases are vitally important to any business, and setbacks or disputes can be costly and time consuming. The commercial leasing context is changing, and new issues are arising in 2019. It is essential that lawyers and business professionals are aware of the difficult situations that can arise and know how to prevent and handle conflict in order to reduce costs and ensure that a business runs smoothly.
This program brings together expert faculty to provide guidance on these modern leasing issues. Our faculty will share strategies and approaches for dealing with new issues in the leasing context, and attendees will come away with the skills and knowledge to address current challenges.
Key Areas Addressed:
• The current legal landscape for commercial leasing
• Mixed-use strata buildings
• Changes in the retail leasing context
• Major tech companies and other issues affecting the modern tenant
• Sustainability concerns
• Handling leases in the face of impending development
Who Should Attend?
• Litigators with clients involved in commercial landlord-tenant disputes
• Solicitors who draft and advise on commercial leases
• Commercial landlords and tenants
• Lease administrators
• Business and owners and advisors
• Property managers
For more information visit www.pbli.com/1569
1) Telephone: 604-730-2500 or toll free 877-730-2555
2) Fax: 604-730-5085 or toll free 866-730-5085
3) Mail: Unit 2-2246 Spruce Street, Vancouver, BC V6H 2P3
4) Online at: https://www.pbli.com/programs/register?itemid=577