As a trustee, it is essential that you understand your legal duties, what to watch out for, and how to limit your exposure to liability.
To this end, this conference assembles leading experts to educate you on your legal duties as a trustee and how to protect yourself, to update you on recent changes in the law, and to provide you with best practices and practical advice to assist you in creating successful and sustainable plans.
Whether you are newly appointed or a more experienced trustee, this conference is designed to equip you with the tools required to successfully fulfill your duties and to assist in creating and maintaining successful and sustainable plans.
You Will Learn About:
• The keys to being an effective pension and benefit plan trustee
• Your responsibilities as a trustee and how to protect yourself from liability
• Recent legal developments
• The enhanced CPP now in effect
• The impact of mental illness on members and plan costs
• Privacy and recordkeeping obligations for pension and benefit plans
• Navigating change, through a look at the UBC Staff pension plan experience
This Conference Is Designed For:
• Pension and benefit plan trustees
• Pension consultants, investment professionals, lawyers and other advisors
• Insurance professionals
For more information, visit our website at www.pbli.com/1475
Telephone: 604-730-2500 or toll free at 1-877-730-2555
Fax: 604-730-5085 or toll free at 1-866-730-5085
Mail: Unit 2-2246 Spruce Street, Vancouver, BC V6H 2P3