The legal landscape for estate planners is evolving. The issues involved in preparing for the future have become more diverse and complex than ever before. This program will keep you current on some of the most recent developments and challenges faced by estate planners today, bringing together leading experts on estate planning and taxation issues to provide you with practical, current advice.
You will gain a solid understanding of tricky issues and discuss potential approaches and opportunities to structure and implement estate plans that meet your clients’ needs. You will leave with an up-to-date awareness of important developments in this area and how to successfully put them to work in your practice.
Key Areas To Be Addressed:
• Estate planning using trusts
• Drafting wills clauses for unique assets
• Unique considerations for preparing Powers of Attorney
• Important family law considerations
• Essential tax considerations for estate planners
• Risk management: Planning tips from a litigator’s perspective
Who Should Attend?
• Wills, trusts and estate lawyers and their paralegals
• Personal representatives
• Accountants and tax professionals
• Financial planners
• Trust officers
For more information visit www.pbli.com/1546
1) Telephone: 604-730-2500 or toll free 877-730-2555
2) Fax: 604-730-5085 or toll free 866-730-5085
3) Mail: Unit 2-2246 Spruce Street, Vancouver, BC V6H 2P3
4) Online: https://www.pbli.com/programs/register?itemid=563