The SFU Beedie School of Business invites you to join more than 100 BBA candidates and alumni for a post mini-BIG Fair BBA Recruitment Reception.
Our Burnaby campus event targets specifically SFU undergraduate business students from various concentrations and will start at 3:45 right after the SFU mini BIG Fair in Burnaby (10:00am to 3:00pm) which targets all students, programs and faculties.
If your company is looking to recruit SFU students and alumni (co-op, full-time permanent, part-time, contract) while you promote your organization's brand to future business leaders, then you need to register for this event!
Date: February 27th, 2019
Location: Simon Fraser University, 8888 University Drive
Room: West Mall Centre Atrium (3rd floor)
Employer Check-In & Set-up: 3:00 - 3:45 PM
Event Time: 3:45 PM - 6:45 PM
Company registration (for up to 3 representatives): $200
*There is a $50 discount to employers who have also registered for the mini BIG Fair hosted by SFU Career & Volunteer Services.
**Extra tickets are available at $50 each additional representative
***The West Mall Centre Atrium is a 10 minute walk from the Academic Quadrangle where the mini BIG Fair will be held so that if you choose to attend both events, you will have time to walk over and set up.
Company registration includes the following:
• Cocktail table (includes tablecloth and table sign with company name)
• Printed nametags for each representative
• Wireless internet
• Complimentary light snacks and beverages
• Business card draw for prizes
• Pre-event reminders and Exhibitor Information Package
• Pre-event promotion to students of your company's attendance and job postings
Space is LIMITED. Please register by February 13, 2019 to secure your spot and maximize the event publicity of your company!
After you submit your registration, you will be contacted by our staff member within 2 business days with the link for payment/invoice to complete the registration. Credit card (except American Express) or cheque is accepted.
• We will be running prize draws every hour for students.
• If you would like to donate a prize, please let us know.
• Students will be asking you to stamp their event sheets and once they have collected enough stamps, they will submit it to enter the draw.
Apply to Be an Event Sponsor:
We have some opportunities to sponsor this event. Please contact Christine Barnett for more information at firstname.lastname@example.org.