Business in Vancouver continues to highlight the achievements of BC's young entrepreneurs, executives and professionals by finding 40 outstanding professionals worthy of the Forty under 40 distinction.
Winners are under 40 and have demonstrated excellence in business, judgment, leadership and community contribution. We invite you to join us for an evening of celebration as we honour these individuals at the 2019 Forty under 40 Awards gala dinner.
- Adil Ahamed, Managing Director, Destination Auto Group
- Kyle Barker, Co-Founder & CEO, Cryptek Labs
- Paulina Cameron, CEO, Forum for Women Entrepreneurs
- Brent Charleton, CEO and President, EnWave Corporation
- Robert Coard, Partner; BC Region Industries Leader; Technology and Consumer Markets Leader for Western Canada, PwC Canada
- Cheryl D'Sa, Managing Partner, Narwal Litigation LLP
- Zahra Esmail, Executive Director, South Vancouver Neighbourhood House and Marpole Neighbourhood House (ANHBC)
- Ashley Freeborn, Co-Founder, Managing Director, Smash + Tess
- Hanna Golota, Chief Operating Officer, Globalme
- Erik Hadley, Director, Process Development, STEMCELL Technologies
- Janie Hungerford, Founder and Principal, Hungerford Salter Interior Design
- Brittney Kerr, Principal, Earnscliffe Strategy Group
- Vera Kobalia, Board Director, World Economic Forum, Global Council on Development Finance
- Matthew Lewis, President, Braidy Corporation
- Derrick Li, Executive Director, Finance and Corporate Services, Coast Mountain Bus Company
- Ian MacKinnon, Co-Founder, Chief Technology Officer, Later.com
- Christina Marcano, CEO, Silver Icing Inc.
- Reshma Mehta, Director - Partnerships & Business Development, Consumer Health, TELUS
- Stephen Menon, VP Product, Finn AI
- Carly Monahan, Investment Advisor, Odlum Brown Limited
- Rachel Nelson, President, Exan a Henry Schein Company
- Nicole Parmar, Founder & Managing Partner, JNJ Business Strategies
- Jordana Pourian, Senior Vice President, Operations, Aritzia
- Jay Rhind, Partner, Rhino Ventures
- Khaled Shariff, In-House Counsel, Squamish First Nation
- Amanda Shatzko, President, AS Consulting and Art
- Ben Silverman, CEO, Integral Artists Talent Agency
- Sharon Singh, Associate, Bennett Jones LLP
- Ashley Smith, President, Real Estate Board of Greater Vancouver
- Jonathan Snoek, Managing Partner, Cascadia Strategy Consulting Partners Inc.
- Sean Stofer, Founder, COO, Various
- Byron Thom, Principal, Framework Venture Partners
- Jasmean Toor, Vice President, Real Estate Finance, Edgar Development
- Ryan Uy, Director, Finance & Administration, DP World (Canada) Inc.
- Lisa von Sturmer, CEO, Growing City
- Erin Walker, Director of Strategy and Program Management Office, TELUS Security and Automation, TELUS
- Jeffrey Ward, Founder and CEO, Animikii Indigenous Technology
- Jonas Woost, Director of Business Development, Pacific Content
- Eskandar "Alex" Yamini, President and CEO, Sarmaya Capital Corp.
- Leena Yousefi, Lawyer/CEO, YLaw Group
Forty under 40 Winners 2019