Business in Vancouver has announced its 2013 crop of BC CEOs of the Year.
The five winners are:
- Large public company category – Chuck Jeannes, CEO, Goldcorp Inc;
- Large private company category – Tracy Redies, President and CEO, Coast Capital Savings;
- Medium public company category –Alexander Fernandes, president, CEO and founder, Avigilon;
- Small private company category – Shahrzad Rafati, CEO, BroadbandTV; and
- Non-profit organization category – Lucille Pacey, CEO, Arts Umbrella.
Business in Vancouver partnered with Deloitte and MacKay CEO Forums partnered to recognize and honour the CEOs, who were selected by a high-profile judging panel. The judges chose the CEOs who provide exemplary leadership in their organizations and who are examples to inspire other companies and business leaders to achieve similar success.
The winners will be profiled in BIV’s November 19 issue and celebrated at an awards dinner on November 27, 2013.
This gala event will take place at the Fairmont Waterfront in downtown Vancouver and will be hosted by Global National news anchor Robin Gill.
For more information and to book tickets, click here.