The latest group of Business in Vancouver’s Forty Under 40 winners has been announced.
After 25 years, BIV continues to highlight the achievements of B.C.'s young entrepreneurs, executives and professionals by finding 40 outstanding professionals worthy of the Forty under 40 distinction. Winners, born after 1975, have demonstrated excellence in business, judgment, leadership and community contribution.
This year’s winners are, in alphabetical order:
• David Arnsdorf, co-founder and managing partner, Pomme Natural Markets
• Aleem Bandali, senior vice-president and director, MNP Corporate Finance Inc.
• Brooks Bergreen, founder and CEO, HIT Technologies Inc.
• Katherine Berry, chief product officer and co-founder, Allocadia Software
• Sage Berryman, chief operating officer, Ralmax Group of Companies
• Trevor Bruno, president, Intrawest Resort Club Group and Intrawest Hospitality Management, Intrawest Resort Holdings Inc.
• Cameron Burke, director, partners, Hootsuite Media Inc.
• Morgan Carey, CEO, Real Estate Webmasters
• Warrick Chu. CEO, Qoola Frozen Yogurt Bar
• Alex Clark, chief software architect and co-founder, Bit Stew Systems
• Sean Clark, chief revenue officer, Shoes.com
• Jay Dilley, president, Hawkair Aviation Ltd.
• Laura Dilley, executive director, PACE Society
• Tyler Douglas, chief marketing officer, Vision Critical Inc.
• Danna Dunnage, president, Gordon Food Service
• Adrian Fluevog, chief operating officer, Fluevog Shoes
• Seth Fruson, president and CEO, GuardTeck Security
• Joe Geluch, president, Naikoon Contracting Ltd.
• Chris Goward, founder and CEO, WiderFunnel
• Cody Green, founder and co-CEO, Canada Drives
• Carla Guerrera, vice-president planning and community development, Darwin Properties
• Karina Hayat, co-founder and president, Prizm Media Inc.
• Jessica Hollander, director of marketing, Carruthers & Humphrey
• James Iranzad, president and co-owner, Gooseneck Hospitality
• David Jordan, executive director, First Vancouver TheatreSpace Society
• Zachary Killam, founder and CEO, Play Taxi Media, One Taxi, Play Charging
• Farhan Lalani, founder, president and CEO, Market One Media Group Inc.
• Jamil Murji, president and CEO, Inter-Urban Delivery Service, Ltd.
• Leon Ng, founder and president, LNG Studios and The Real Estate Channel
• Manny Padda, founder and managing director, New Avenue Capital
• Sara Padidar, co-founder and principal, Talk Shop Media and LongGame Holdings
• Meredith Powell, co-founder and executive chair, The Next Big Thing
• Raman Randhawa, vice-president, finance, operations, Goldcorp Inc.
• Ryan Spong, chief executive officer, Foodee Media Inc.
• Kristine Steuart, chief executive officer and co-founder, Allocadia Software
• Ryan Tones, senior vice-president, Kiewit
• Tim Vipond, vice-president, corporate finance, Shoes.com
• Amelia Warren, CEO, Epicure
• Pook-Ping Yao, CEO, Optigo Networks
• Youssef Zohny, director, wealth management, portfolio manager, StennerZohny Investment Partners
This year’s winners were chosen by a panel of six judges:
Todd Babick, vice-president, operations, Business in Vancouver
Iain Black, president and CEO, Vancouver Board of Trade
Lana Bradshaw, managing director, Holloway Schulz & Partners
Tyler Orton, reporter, Business in Vancouver
Kevin Parenteau, president, EO Vancouver Chapter
Jeff Smith, senior vice-president, commercial, Axine Water Technologies
The winners will be celebrated at at the BIV’s 2015 Forty under 40 Awards gala dinner on January 27, 2016, at the Fairmont Waterfront Hotel.
For more information and to purchase tickets, please click here
Track BIV's 2015 Forty under 40 on Twitter: #BIV40u40