The latest group of Business in Vancouver’s Forty Under 40 winners has been announced.
The annual Forty Under 40 Awards salute B.C.’s best and brightest business talent, singling out the achievements of young entrepreneurs, executives and professionals. Winners, born after 1976, have demonstrated excellence in business, judgment, leadership and community contribution.
This year’s winners are, in alphabetical order:
• Joel Abramson, CEO, Fully Managed Technology Inc.
• Almira Bardai, co-CEO and co-founder, Jive PR + Digital
• Beth Boyle, owner, co-founder, Talk Shop, LongGame Holdings, STEM Spotlight
• Natalie Cartwright, founder and COO, Finn.ai
• Melissa De Genova, director of development, Vancouver Resource Society
• Scott Emslie, founder, Wet Ape Productions
• Willie Fisher, managing partner and co-founder, Cedar Coast Properties Ltd.; CEO and co-founder, Outland Living
• JC Fraser, general manager, Vancouver Canadians Baseball Club
• Jacqueline Gallagher, vice-president, British Columbia and Saskatchewan, David Aplin Group
• Michelle Grant, partner, Ernst & Young LLP
• Breedon Grauer, managing director, corporate marketing, The Jim Pattison Group
• Fraser Hall, partner, Vancouver Founder Fund
• Matt Harper, co-founder and chief product officer, Avalon Battery
• Philip Heming, owner and director, Central Park Business Centre, OfficeSuites at Airport Square, Executive Suite Management Inc., Wavor Wire Ltd.
• Roy Hessel, CEO, Clearly
• Domenico Iannidinardo, vice-president, sustainability, and chief forester, TimberWest Forest Corp.
• Chad Kalyk, executive vice-president, B.C. region, Paladin Security
• Ric Leong, chief financial officer and senior vice-president, Avigilon Corporation
• Janet LePage, CEO, Western Wealth Capital
• James Lombardi, founder, Minded Projects
• Kim Lucas, director of sales for the Americas, STEMCELL Technologies Inc.
• Christopher Lythgo, senior partner, consulting, Business Development Bank of Canada (BDC)
• Jeff Magnusson, co-CEO, SuperRewards division, Perk.com
• Jennifer Maloney Adab, founder and CEO, Brix Media Co.; director of PR, Young Entrepreneur Leadership Launchpad (YELL), Brix Media Co.
• Dana Matheson, president and CEO, C&D Logistics
• Laura Murray, principal and founding partner, Murray Paterson Marketing Group (formerly Laura Murray Public Relations)
• Lisa Niemetscheck, general manager, Forum for Women Entrepreneurs
• Lori Pinkowski, co-founder, senior vice-president and senior portfolio manager, Pinkowski Allen Financial Group
• Michael Richter, president and CEO, Troico
• Maryam Sadeghi, CEO and co-founder, MetaOptima Technology
• Kiem Schutter, founder, Registered Acupuncturist, Qi Integrated Health
• Nicholas Seddon, owner, Freshii, Oceanfront Dental, Dundarave Dental
• Ankit Sharma, CEO, Kitply Industries
• Jon Sharun, founder and managing partner, Venexo
• Tyler Smyrski, partner, Yellow Point Equity partner
• Anne Stevens, chief operating officer and director, Aequus Pharmaceuticals
• Joseph Tolzmann, president and CEO, Superior Flood & Fire Restoration Inc.
• Susan Tomaine, partner, Blake, Cassels & Graydon LLP
• Alfred Wong, director, Asia Pacific, Ballard Power Systems Inc.
• David Wong, partner, Fasken Martineau DuMoulin LLP
The winners will be celebrated at BIV’s Forty under 40 Awards gala dinner on January 25, 2017, at the Vancouver Convention Centre.
For more information and to purchase tickets, please click here .