Business in Vancouver has announced the winners of the 2018 Forty under 40 Awards. The awards highlight the achievements of 40 of B.C.’s outstanding young entrepreneurs, executives, and professionals.
Winners are under 40 and have demonstrated excellence in business, judgment, leadership and community contribution. Each winner will be profiled in the special edition Forty under 40 magazine issued in the December 4th edition of Business in Vancouver.
BIV is extending an invitation to an evening of celebration as it honours these individuals at the 29th annual Forty under 40 Awards gala. To view the event page, click here.
The 2018 winners are:
· Ali Assadkhan, president, founder, Vitasave.ca
· Ravi Beech, COO, Valley Acrylic Bath Ltd.
· Virginia Bird, principal, Pottinger Bird Community Relations
· Daniel Boffo, principal, Boffo Properties
· Benjamin Britton, chief strategy officer and vice-president, business development, Ionomr Innovations Inc.
· Dan Burgar, president, VR/AR Association Vancouver
· Jasmine Byrne, vice-president, Big Mountain Foods Ltd.
· Josh Carr-Hilton, CEO, The District
· Graham Carter, co-founder and principal, Maven Consulting Limited
· Graham Collings, executive vice-president, investments and partner, ACM Advisors Ltd.
· Martin DesRosiers, CEO, Nucleus Networks
· Kylie Dickson, vice-president, business development, Equinox Gold
· Caitlin Dunne, co-director, partner, physician, Pacific Centre For Reproductive Medicine (PCRM)
· Lawrence Eade, CEO, Box Concepts Food Group
· Bethany Edmunds, associate dean, BCIT
· Sara Hodson, founder and president, LIVE WELL Exercise Clinic
· Poonam Jassi, senior director of operations, CBI Health Group
· Sana Kapadia, chief impact officer, Spring
· Jenny Konkin, president and co-founder, Whole Way House Society
· Chantelle Krish, director of communications and advocacy, YWCA Metro Vancouver
· Sarah Leamon, criminal defence lawyer, entrepreneur and community advocate, Sarah Leamon Law / Leamon Roudette Law Group
· Mike Mackay, president, Strand
· Elizabeth Mah, founder and lawyer, Paperclip Law Corporation
· Mike Maierle, principal, ETRO Construction Ltd.
· Matias Marquez, founder and CEO, Buyatab Online Inc.
· Kylie McMullan, principal, Finch Media
· Austin Nairn, executive director, World Trade Centre Vancouver
· Chris Nicola, CTO and co-founder, WealthBar Financial Services Inc.
· Justus Parmar, managing director, Fortuna Investments Corporation.
· Amit Patel, vice-president and general manager, Turner Construction Company
· Keith Phillips, owner and president, West Coast Aquatic Safaris
· Alona Puehse, chief operating officer, Open Door Group
· Salima Remtulla, vice-president, operations and corporate strategy, Leith Wheeler Investment Counsel
· Michael Riedel, director, quality control, STEMCELL Technologies
· Steve Rio, founder and CEO, Briteweb
· Kaela Schramm, director of projects and planning, M'akola Development Services
· Nishant Singh, do-founder and managing director, Alliance Maintenance Ltd.
· Dianne Sparrow, associate director, treaty, lands and resources department, principal, Musqueam First Nation; Sparrow-Grant Consulting
· Mark Starkey, chief executive officer, Victory Creative Group, Inc.
· Denise Williams, CEO, First Nations Technology Council