Forty new B.C. business leaders will join the prestigious Forty under 40 club as recipients of BIV’s 2022 Forty under 40 Awards.
Members of this year’s cohort boast remarkable early-career achievements and a clear dedication to their communities.
Winners will be featured in the annual Forty under 40 Magazine, and in person at an event Feb 22, 2023.
BIV is pleased to recognize the career achievements, successes and contributions of the following individuals, who are listed alphabetically by first name:
- Adrian Wan, partner, Fasken Martineau DuMoulin LLP
- Angie Lamarsh, head of sustainable finance, commercial banking, HSBC Bank Canada
- Anna DiBella, founder and creative director, PROFiX Accounting & Strategy
- Anna Baird, head of culture and innovation, customer experience, Google Cloud
- Ashiq Ahamed, managing partner, SolvedAF Consulting Inc.
- Barbora Samieian, co-founder, Sundays
- Barry Hartman, co-founder and CEO, 505-Junk
- Ben Samaroo, co-founder and CEO, WonderFi Technologies Inc.
- Benjamin Thiede, director, business development and licensing, STEMCELL Technologies
- Carly Moir, founder and creative director, White Canvas Design
- Chris May, general manager, BC Place
- Chris Thom, portfolio manager, Odlum Brown
- Cory Wright, managing broker, William Wright Commercial
- David van Hemmen, vice-president, Greater Vancouver Board of Trade
- Graham Manders, CTO, DarkVision Technologies Inc.
- Jack Chang, physician lead, Pollock Clinics
- Jacky Chan, CEO, BakerWest Real Estate Inc.
- Joshua Gaglardi, president, Orion Construction
- Joshua Plamondon, CEO, Aqua-Pak Industries Ltd.
- Ken Conroy, director of data science, Glia Technologies Inc.
- Marian Ngo, senior consultant, government relations, Sedgwick Strategies; executive director, Salish Sea Indigenous Guardians Association
- Matt Carlson, CEO, Floorspace
- Maxime Charron, CEO, LeadingAhead Energy
- Mehrsa Raeiszadeh, co-founder and COO, MintList
- Natasha Jeshani, president and CEO, Career Contacts
- Nejeed Kassam, founder and CEO, Networks for Change Inc. (dba Keela and Fundraising KIT)
- Nicola Harper, president, Columbia Learning Group
- Ramtin Rasoulinezhad, director of engineering, Shift Clean Solutions
- Richard Vandegriend, co-founder, Arya Electronic Health Records
- Ryan D'Souza, CEO, Jim Pattison Lease
- Sabrina Spencer, vice-president, environment and regulatory, BC Council of Forest Industries
- Samantha Rayner, CEO, Better Basics
- Shaez Allidina, managing partner, Evergreen Hospitality Group
- Sherry Aulin, CFO, Xenon Pharmaceuticals
- Sushant Trivedi, CEO, Fresh Tracks Canada
- Tala Mobayen, director, Victoria Pulse Trading Corp.
- Tasneem Khimani, co-founder and managing director, operations, Next Prep Academy
- Tejas Madhur, associate, JFK Law LLP
- Travis McPherson, senior vice-president, corporate development, NexGen Energy Ltd.
- Yajing Wang, vice-president of communications and external affairs, Sungiven Foods
A special thank you to BIV’s judging panel: Kirk LaPointe, BIV editor-in-chief and publisher and vice-president, editorial, Glacier Media; Hayley Woodin, BIV executive editor; Sharon Singh (2019 winner), partner at Bennett Jones; Jonathan Conlin (2020 winner), partner at Fasken; and Rhogene Dadashzadeh (2021 winner), associate director of business banking market development, commercial banking, at Scotiabank.
Additional information on BIV’s upcoming Forty under 40 Awards event can be found at biv.com/forty-under-40.