Three chief executive officers and three chief financial officers are being recognized with 2022 C-Suite Awards by Business in Vancouver.
Winners of BIV’s BC CEO Awards and BC CFO Awards have demonstrated exceptional corporate leadership of British Columbia companies and institutions pre-, peak- and post-pandemic.
The CEO Award recipients are:
- Large company category: Jack Newton, co-founder and CEO, Clio
- SME company category: Teara Fraser, lead executive, Iskwew Air
- Non-profit category: Richard Pass, CEO, Ronald McDonald House Charities BC & Yukon
The CFO Award recipients are:
- Private company category: Rob McJunkin, CFO, Anthem Properties Group
- Public company category: Sabrina Liak, co-founder and CFO, Kits Eyecare
- Institutional category and transformation agent: Philip Leong, CFO, Insurance Corp. of British Columbia
BIV will celebrate these C-Suite Award winners at an in-person event Feb. 3, 2023. Tickets and event details are available here.
The BC CFO Awards are presented by CPABC. Fasken is the gold sponsor for the BC CEO Awards program.
Recipients will also be profiled in an upcoming issue of BIV.